Monday, July 2, 2012

All I Need Is Bread And Water

It's been a while! I blame it on the fact that I've had to live like a pauper the past couple weeks. I've been bumming coffee off one of my friends here on project, so I do not find myself around access to the internet very often. But I have good news: I got a job! It is a huge answer to prayer. I start tomorrow full time. It is a souvenir and surf shop close to where I am living. So convenient.

I do not have much to say for today, but I do want to encourage you to look at something that really encouraged me yesterday. I don't want to explain everything I got out of this because, well, it is a lot. Simply compare John 6-7 and Exodus 16-17. I hope it moves you like it has been moving me. Comment with any thoughts!

If you have been praying, continue to pray for support to come in for my fellow team members and myself. I'm not there yet! Also pray that my mind will be engaged for the last month here. It has been a difficult few days and I'm ready to get out of my selfishness!

No comments:

Post a Comment